A couple of software projects are growing...
This is a tool used to work with the test process in a project. It allows you to register your tests and make test runs where the one doing the tests will report the status of each test. The reports are available as Excel reports to allow analysis in the tools you know.
The application runs in a hosted environment. No hardware investment required
Important features are
- Web based user interface
- Easy to set up
- Set up the tests in the user interface or by importing from Excel
- Supports tests and sub tests
- Upload screen shots or files to the tests
- Test rounds that covers all tests or a selection of tests
- Integration with Jira
- Export the results to Excel
- RSS feed available for changes
There are far to few open source options for Product Information Management (PIM) solutions out there. The planning and development is in progress of a new cloud-ready PIM solution based on my more than 10 years of experience in the area.
The system is intended to be lightweight and easy to start with for companies not ready to take the investment of a large scale enterprise size system.
It will support the process of taking product information from the backend to web, e-commerce, social media and print using inDesign.
The technology is Microsoft .NET.
We are currently in the specification phase and are looking for:
- .NET C# Developer(s)
- User Interface Designer(s)
- People with ideas
- inDesign experts
- Open Source e-commerce experts (prestashop etc)